15 September 2003

While I am new to blogging, I have been keeping a paper journal for years now. There's something very romantic and comfortable about sitting with an empty bound book and a pen, writing down my thoughts, struggles, fears, and worries. In fact, I really enjoy it and always probably will.

One of the the things that I dream of is giving my journals to a loved one just before I return to my home in heaven. I picture them paging through them lovingly and longlingly, gaining new insight and wisdom from the scribbles inside. This thought that one day I might actually help someone through my words really appeals to me.

It's with that idea, that these ramblings may give inspiration to someone, that I am starting this blog. It's my prayer that these words may inspire you in some way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home