27 April 2004

WOO HOO!

I am in hog heaven right now! Here's why:

Yesterday, I came home to find my new ATI Sapphire Radeon 9600 Video Card with 256 DDR RAM on board waiting for me. Installation was quick and painless and I was fragging at top speed in no time. It's also got a TV out so that it will be how I watch DVDs in Georgia.

Today, I met the UPS truck at church. The UPS guy had a brand new Dell Inspiron 8600 which my church purchased for me to help me to do my ministry to soldiers over the next year. While I now have the pain of transferring files over and re-install a bunch of stuff. But, for the upgrade, it's worth it. By the way, my church is WAY TOO GOOD to me. I thank God every day that I serve the people of St. Paul Lutheran Church. They are AWESOME!

Anyway, I am late for lunch with my wife. I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home