02 October 2004

It's Official...Unfortunately

Tuesday was not a good day.

Tuesday, I travelled back to my home in Kohler and my church in Sheboygan Falls for the penultimate (oooo...big word) time as their pastor.

There indicators for a two-year mobilization are just too numerous for Sara and I to ignore. While not "official" we are pretty sure that I am going to be here for two years. That's too long. It's too long for Sara and I to be apart; it's too long for St. Paul to be without a youth worker.

So, in the hopes that our family will be better off and our church will be better off, I have resigned from St. Paul. My last Sunday "there" will be 7 NOV.

It's hard to know how to feel about this whole thing. On the one hand, I am happy because my wife and dogs are going to meet me at home each and every day. On the other, we're leaving a great church family back in Sheboygan Falls.

I guess I'll just have to feel on a day-to-day basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home