29 July 2004

Posting from home...YEEEEEEEAH!

Hey all!

I am typing this from the comfort of my couch as I get ready to head into bed.  I finally got a cable modem in my apartment and a wireless router to boot.  Woo Hoo!  Not that I don't like to go to Fountain City Coffee, but it's much easier to do it from home.

Hey, don't be depressed if I don't post for a while.  I'm leaving Saturday for Camp Okoboji in NW Iowa for a week.  Sara and I are able to salvage a week of our 2 week vacation that we had planned in December.  Our plans went to pot when the Army got involved.  Unfortunately, I missed RAGBRAI this year because we chose a week with some good friends over a week of biking across Iowa together.  Anyway, I'll be back around 9 AUG, so don't worry!

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home