17 October 2004

Paying the price

Okay, so I have gone from bad to worst.

It seems my bragadoccio from Tuesday got me in trouble. The long road march wore me down in more ways than one. I thought I had just picked up a head cold accompanied by a sore throat from all the drainage. The only problem is that the sore throat didn't come from the drainage; the drainage is coming from the sore throat.

After a week or so, I realize that I probably have some sort of infection. My tonsils have been the size of golf balls since I was 11. Always the same thing: we have to wait for the swelling to go down before anyone will take them out. In the meantime, I get a hum-dinger of an infection abount every other year. Guess this is my year. So, tomorrow I'll head to sick call and see if I can get some antibiotics. Man, I hate going to the doctors but I hate this pain in my throat more. Maybe I can get them to cut out my tonsils anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home